rental property management software
that brings landlords, property managers, tenants, and contractors together
Online rent payments, tenant screening, accounting, task management, invoicing, reporting, and more...
The end-to-end property management application
Pay rent online to Landlord or Property Manager, submit maintenance requests, and fill out online forms.
Invoice and accept online rent payments from Tenants, run Applicant background checks, fully featured accounting, and more.
All of the features available to Landlords, plus the ability to send and receive invoices and online payments to and from Landlords.
Share to-do list tasks with Landlords and Property Managers and then invoice and accept online payments from them.
Features for Tenants
- View invoices due and recent payments made
- Pay rent online to Landlord or Property Manager
- Submit maintenance requests
- Fill out online forms
- View your lease agreement
- Contact your Landlord or Property Manager
Features for Landlords
- Track rent and deposits due from Tenants
- Send invoices to Tenants for payments due
- Receive online payments from Tenants
- Create online application forms
- Run background checks on Applicants
- Powerful cash basis and double entry accounting
- Import transactions from bank/credit accounts
- Reconcile account statements
- Receive maintenance requests from Tenants
- Share to-do list tasks with Contractors
- Send online payments to Contractors
- Run financial and tax reports
Features for Property Managers
- Track property managements fees due from Landlords
- Send invoices to Landlords for payments due
- Receive online payments from Landlords
- Track rent payments minus fees that need to be sent on to Landlords
- Receive invoices from Landlords for payments due
- Send online payments to Landlords
- Run financial and tax reports by Landlord
Features for Contractors
- Share to-do list tasks with Landlords and Property Managers
- Track payments due from Landlords and Property Managers
- Send invoices to Landlords and Property Managers for payments due
- Receive online payments from Landlords and Property Managers
Great App That Improves Constantly
I’ve used this app for years. The developers are constantly adding new features and updating both the app and the website, as well as being very open to taking suggestions and adding features requested by the users. Transactions are simple to input, reports are informative and helpful, and late rent/lease ending notifications are lifesaving with multiple properties.
Great Real Estate Management!
Everything you need, all in one app. No expensive software necessary, this app can manage all your investment properties!
Helps stay organized on the go!
I recommend this app to the landlord that stays on the go. If you are a part time landlord that needs to track your transactions, then this is it. I have a 12 unit apartment building and the $12 a month is well worth it.
The 6.6 release of Housters is here! Some of the highlights include auto-suggesting of addresses as you type, a more mobile-friendly website experience, and improvements to trips. Also, the import transactions from Mint.com feature that has been available on the website for a while has finally made its way to the mobile apps!View Facebook Post
The 6.4 release of Housters has been published to the Android Google Play Store and iOS App Store, and follows up on similar improvements that were made fpr the website's 6.3 release. This mobile release focused on offering different ways to save on your Housters subscription. At certain times of the year, we will be offering discount promotions for new users signing up for Housters. For existing users, a new billing discounts screen was added where users can perform certain actions, e.g. rate Housters on a certain platform, in exchange for a one-time discount.View Facebook Post
The Housters 6.3 release is now live on http://www.housters.com. This release is PACKED with improvements that we hope you’ll love. The one that we’re most excited about is that going forward in 2020, Housters is going give 10% of its profits to charity. This year we have chosen the Hands & Feet Project as our donation recipient, which cares for orphans in Haiti. We really feel good about this, and we hope you feel that your money is going to a great cause.View Blog Post
Try it now for free
For Tenants and Contractors, Housters is free to use, permanently. For Landlords and Property Managers, both within the U.S. and abroad, we're currently offering Housters free of charge for 3 months. Sign up now and use all of the features without having to enter your credit card.
Already have an account? Log in
View Pricing after the frial trial ends. 10% of profits go to charity!